Subject: [Leica] Film Developing
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:11:13 -0600

I can second that.  Ilford and Kodak make b&w films for C41 processing
(WalMart, Walgreen etc.), and in my experience they scan better than
conventional negatives.  A downside is that they are shorter-lived, but
in theory at least they are forever once scanned.  Or, absent scanning,
as a long-time client of mine once said, at my age I don't buy green
bananas.

Ken