Subject: [Leica] Film Developing
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 17:08:26 -0600

Have you checked Walgreen's?  Most of them still run C41, and you show three
stores in town.  Check the one on Houston hwy, since it is close to UH.   I
don't love their scans (at least at mine) but they do a good job of
processing, and I do lots of small prints up to 8x10 there.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter