Subject: [Leica] Primate Exhibit
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 06:48:42 -0600

I like it; love the textures and composition.  I know this is a weird
comparison, but the image strikes me something like a good sunset shot. That
is that about the only things the photographer can take credit for is the
moment he chose to snap the picture and the image exposure.

The picture would be pretty much a zoo shot if the apes on the right were
standing and evident, and the primates in the window just looking, instead
of deciding on the same moment as Leo to fire their flash camera.

My guess is Leo's image is far better than the other photographer's.

I wish I had a larger monitor to see this, but I'm home as we're awaiting
winter weather including ice, snow and freezing rain in Natchitoches.

I'd rather be at a nice warm zoo.

from my iPad

Sonny Carter