Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 8: town and country
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 23:56:18 +0100

Quite a few pictures from last week, including some infrared landscapes with
my M8 with which I am quite pleased, some other pictures from my cycling
routes, and about half from a walkabout in the centre on Saturday. You have
seen some of these places before, but they looked differently this week. And
spring is definitely here, so there are also flowers, on an almond tree.
It?s all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1350

and comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>