Subject: [Leica] Photo in the Atlantic
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 17:12:40 -0500

Those of you who are the sort to be found in coffee shoppes reading the
January 28th issue of The Atlantic will have the excellent fortune to see my
portrait of novelist Jeff Vandermeer there in a long article about his book
tour for the Southern Reach trilogy. I photographed him with an owl as one
features, not prominently at all, in his final Southern Reach novel
?Acceptance?.

Largeish version here:

http://www.trbimg.com/img-54654702/turbine/jeff-vandermeer-owl-credit-kyle-cassidy-2014-jpg-20141113

<http://www.trbimg.com/img-54654702/turbine/jeff-vandermeer-owl-credit-kyle-cassidy-2014-jpg-20141113>