Subject: [Leica] theater poster - Leica m9, 35 3.5 summilux - protests at a church
From: leicaslacker at gmail.com (kyle cassidy on the lug)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 12:27:04 -0400

Frank Schaefer was  Methodist minister who was defrocked after it was
discovered he?d performed a wedding for his gay son. The result deeply
divided his congregation in Lebanon Pennsylvania. The story is now an
original play which I just shot the poster for. Initially I?d had a crowd of
demonstrators & counter-demonstraters in the background but it looked too
staged and ultimately I opted for a single, dedicated protester and a
beleaguered minister.

A fight nearly broke out while I was shooting this when a number of
passersby thought they?d stumbled onto a real protest and wanted to get in
on the action. I think the Leica is partly to blame for that since I didn?t
look like an impressive professional shoot, without the big camera.

http://kylecassidy.livejournal.com/796496.html

kc

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] theater poster - Leica m9, 35 3.5 summilux - protests at a church)
Reply from richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] theater poster - Leica m9, 35 3.5 summilux - protests at a church)