Subject: [Leica] Some help please for rating pictures for my exhibition
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 03:16:30 +0100

Hi Ted and Douglas,

Thank you very much for your advice, I have immediately reacted and realized
you are right, in addition you have a big valuable experience and if I want
show my work, this is something very personal and I shall show what I think
it is important for me communicate, even if I?m wrong.

I have just to sain again a BIG THANK YOU my friends

Cheers
Lluis

El 14/02/2015, a las 07:42, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: