Subject: [Leica] Great Stuff
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:49:40 +0100

Thank you Jayanand, amazing, but as a photographer I think it is a disgrace
to be identified with a photo. Our society tends to establish icons, IHMO ?.
is what is now done towards a simplification of things.

Could be our friend Ted be ALWAYS identified with his famous Pierre Trudeau
picture? Maybe for the Barcelona?s people he will be always know for the
picture of the Barcelona Olympic Games, I perfectly remember many other
great pictures from Ted and other photographers, IHMO it is a absurde thing
simplify the things, can someone tell which is the best painting, sculpture,
music in the world?? It looks that we are following the star system by
Hollywood or Formula 1?

Cheers
Lluis

El 13/02/2015, a las 16:51, Jayanand Govindaraj <jayanand at gmail.com>