Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rue du Mont Cenis, Paris
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 01:23:19 -0500

I wonder if the light is always this good?
The effect of the tall white structures on either side is quite effective.
And appears to be rendering well with that materials at hand. The Monochrom
with an Summicron-M 1:2/50 M with a modest iso of 320 I'd like to know what
the shutter speed was and the f stop used.
Ok I found the thing to click on it was 125th at f 6.7. What I w0uld have
used.
A shot like this to me needs to be printed quite big like 13x19 inch.
It should be gorgeous. A shame to have to see it on a non huge computer
monitor.
Archival rag paper.