Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 31/1/2015: the human face of the crisis
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 11:39:37 -0000

Frank said "As a person who has almost always had dealings with honest,
trustworthy people". I have to say wearing my ex-banker's hat that I found
during the tiger years that a significant number of customers deliberately
misstated their income and assets when they were going for loans. Equally,
many bankers turned a blind eye to this veneering of balsawood with
mahogany, and blithely handed out the money to meet their own impossible
growth targets. So what if they got a Holga with a Leica red dot, they
should show their superiors the camera and say "See it is a Leica! It has a
red dot...", and their backs were covered.

Douglas