Subject: [Leica] The Dogs of Quartzsite
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 01:42:45 +0100

Amazing pictures Aram, these reminds me this one in Barcelona:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Dogs/L1003887-1.jpg.html>

This man was very frequently going with his special bike with his dog
?Petite? (small), the day I?ve photographed he, he has said me he was ill,
after that day I haven?t saw him any more?

Cheers
Lluis

El 01/02/2015, a las 18:59, Aram Langhans <leica_r8 at hotmail.com> escribi?: