Subject: [Leica] Barcelona travel question
From: leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 12:56:56 -0600

Hi Phil,

We stayed in this hotel, great location:
http://www.denit.com

This fellow has places in Barcelona.  I used him to find a place in Paris.
http://www.likelivingthere.com

Airbnb is a good source, always had good places booked through here.
https://www.airbnb.com/s/barcelona?source=bb

Leo Wesson
Photographer/Videographer
817.733.9157