Subject: [Leica] Going to Spain
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 00:13:11 +0100

Hi Henning,

I?m very happy to know such news and I will be very happy too to meet you in
Barcelona and go together as much you are available to shot, for me it will
be a great pleasure be your guide in several walks in Barcelona, if other
luggers can joint us, it will be really great.

Don?t hesitate please to ask me if you need some help for Hotels or
elsewhere.

Cheers
Lluis

El 27/01/2015, a las 00:03, Henning Wulff <hjwulff at gmail.com> escribi?: