Subject: [Leica] LUG (re)introduction
From: coupdefoudrellc at gmail.com (Wilbur Norman)
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 10:09:07 -0700

Matt,

I rarely put the Summicron 50 on my camera.

I simply love the 35mm field of view.

I keep telling myself to practice with the 50 to get more familiar (and
decent) with it, but then, procrastinate.

As you only have the 50 it will be, "necessity is the mother of invention!"
allowing you to become a master of it.

Wilbur

Replies: Reply from matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch) ([Leica] LUG (re)introduction)