Subject: [Leica] 4 Pics -> Ted "THE ART OF OBSERVATION."
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 09:45:54 -0800

Hi Marc,
Well maybe HCB and others of fair wealth could hire darkroom lackie's for
their printing. But that was never my case. UNTIL? 2014! :-) My LEICA NEW
YORK GALLERY SHOWING." :-)

And I didn't have to bankroll that thank goodness. Any other showings over
the years? National Archives of Canada? The National Film Board of Canada,
The Goethe Institute Gallery. Canadian Museum of Contemporary Photography,
The National Art Gallery of Canada. I made all my own 16X20 prints on double
weight matt paper and had them mounted ready for hanging.

Looked quite smashing really! ;-) Well OK, I thought so! ;-) Always sold a
few. :-)

Hi Lluis,
And yes I still have copies of the 1 hour BRAVO TV NETWORK DOCUMENTARY DVD's
for sale. It is still broadcast every once and a while across North America.
"The Art of Observation." Quite a few of the LUG CREW have COPIES.

Anyone interested please  drop me a line. This isn't a "homemade
documentary!" it's a TV NETWORK for broadcast production. Includes a special
edition of a 50 image photo series presentation as well as the broadcast
segment.

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] 4 Pics -> Ted "THE ART OF OBSERVATION.")