Subject: [Leica] PESO: three portraits of Lluis
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 10:24:51 +0100

Thanks Philippe. These are all RAW shots converted to B&W in Lightroom. My
cameras never get sullied with JPG.

Yes, the first one is less sharp, due to operator error, but I still like
it. I was using the 21mm CV lens. Even with the great help FUji X-T1
provides for manual focusing, it remains easier with the longer lenses than
with the wide ones. I took a bunch of close-up shots with the 90mm Elmarit
in the Sagrada Familia, and the focus in almost all of them is spot on.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain