Subject: [Leica] FS: Several film bodies
From: zeissler at mac.com (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 12:27:25 -0500

Having finally settled on just using my M7 for my film shooting (a huge
thank you to all that responded to my M7 query), I need to cull the others
in order to keep the peace at home, so I have the following film camera
bodies to offer for sale.

If you?re interested in any of them, say so quickly because I will putting
them on eBay later this weekend; I'll even sweeten the deal to fellow
LUGgers ? a 10% discount and free shipping to anywhere in the US.  I can
provide photos upon request.

Oh, if you're wanting something shipped outside of the US, you'll have to
have a friend here that I can ship it to; I got burned on some expensive
gear in the past when the shipments got "lost" in the mail of the foreign
country, so I no longer do that.

1965 Leica M3 chrome (1111xxx) ? $900
User-grade; not real pretty cosmetically, but excellent mechanically.
Late model, toward the end of M3 production.
CLA by Youxin Ye in October 2014.  Cleaned and lubricated mechanical parts,
adjusted shutter speeds and brake.  Shutter travels even at all speeds and
works well now.  Both shutter curtains are in good shape.  Replaced two
defective intermediate gears.  Camera film transport is solid and in good
working order now.  Cleaned finder and adjusted focus.  Replaced rangefinder
mask to a good one since the original one had a little permanent aging
signs.  Recovered the camera.  Replaced both strap lugs to new steel lugs so
that it will never wear out over the future.  The camera comes with a quick

2004 Leica MP Classic black paint 0.72 (441/500) ? $3,700 (body only)
Mint minus; there are very light scratches on the top and bottom plates, and
brassing is beginning on the tip of the advance lever.
If you have a hankering for a new M-A in black paint for cheap ? here you
go, as they are virtually identical. If you are unfamiliar with the MP
Classic, please visit the following links:
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/Leica/Leica-M3/Leica-MP/index4.htm
http://www.mir.com.my/rb/photography/companies/Leica/Leica-M3/Leica-MP/index4a.htm
Includes box

2002 Leica MP chrome 0.72 (2939xxx) ? $3,500
Mint; looks like it?s never been used.

Zeiss Ikon ZM black paint (15612xxx) ? $1,200
Mint

Zeiss Ikon ZM black paint (15611xxx) ? $1,200
Mint

Rollei 35 SE ? $125
Mechanically excellent
Non-working meter