Subject: [Leica] First home-processed image
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 01:24:40 -0500

Most of the people I knew switched to Ilford Delta 100 when it came out and
never looked back as we loved the non quirkiness of it and its final results
which I had darkroom printed to 16x20 fiber and have an example  in my
16x20" portfolio. A couple of people thought it was 4x5 sheet film. It was
35mm with a Summicron asph 35mm.
But we did look forward because when the Fuji Acros 100 came out most of us
switched to that when we could put our hands on it. You had to know people.
Its gorgeous film. A cult film at its onset and certainly now.  Perhaps not
a modern T-grain film but by the time we all figured that out we were all
hooked.
I'm surprised and glad that both these films are available now. And at not
jacked up prices.

http://elrectanguloenlamano.blogspot.com/2009/01/fuji-acros-100-cult-film.ht
ml

http://tinyurl.com/m4u7k3g