Subject: [Leica] 4 Pics
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 21:18:10 -0800

Lluis: I think you have many things you could teach, and you have a Web
"presence."  Would you be comfortable with teaching?  Can you "translate"
what you do by instinct into terms that ordinary people could
understand (especially people who don't understand photography anywhere
near as you)?  Would you enjoy doing that?  If the answer to these
questions is "yes," then I think you could do great workshops!

--Peter