Subject: [Leica] Ice Creams in La Rambla
From: lluisripollphotography at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 23:33:51 +0100

Hi Ted,

Thank you very much for looking and commenting, on both cases: SMILES and
GOOD BYE!

The four dames was amazed themselves, first at all they was surprised when
I?ve pointed my camera to her, I shoot quite fast and smiled signalig 1, 2,
3, 4?. and they have smiled too. The two women was very surprised, I was
more close by the fact I had the 35mm but the same thing, a smile a sign of
?bye? and fortunately no problem at all? Today it was relatively cold, we
have enjoyed a very nice week end in Barcelona with Nathan and his friend
Lars.

Cheers
Lluis

El 11/01/2015, a las 21:17, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> escribi?: