Subject: [Leica] IMG: Waiting.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 21:16:55 -0800

Peter Klein OFFERED;
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Waiting.

George, I love both the composition and the high key exposure. It reminded
me of an "Online Photographer" column from last week. When testing a camera
in  -30F weather, it was determined that the camera could function, but the
photographer couldn't. :-)<<<<<<<

Peter,

Oh my gosh a "chicken shit photographer" who didn't know how to dress when
working at -50 below zero! And 3 M film cameras tucked inside his parka :-)

Just a whimp! :-)

You get used to it and get on with covering the assignment! :-) Oh I'm not
saying it's a piece of cake as it sure as hell isn't. But you learn what
clothes work best. What gloves allow you to still manipulate the camera...
the gloves that allowed us to load and reload rolls of film swiftly and
correctly without losing a second!

As Canadians and growing-up when the snow covers your 5 foot high swimming
pool guard fence? Snow becomes something on Christmas cards and when you
have down time and go skiing!

Even then you have an M of some kind inside your parka! :-) Hey com'on it's
always picture taking time! :-)

cheers,
Dr. ted

--Peter