Subject: [Leica] OT: What would you do?
From: coupdefoudrellc at gmail.com (Wilbur Norman)
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 12:18:38 -0700

In regards to Tina's comment:

I believe the deductions she is referring to are for items NOT CREATED BY
THE PERSON who is making the donation. So, if you donate a Picasso, you get
a Fair Market Value. For items created by the artist donating, its another
ball of wax.

And, I believe the ceiling for NOT getting an appraisal is $5000 as amended
in the Pension Law some years ago (seems odd but thise folks in DC add
non-related items to laws all the time.)

Wilbur