Subject: [Leica] IMG: Spin dry :)
From: boulanger.croissant at gmail.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 19:29:50 -0800

Wonderful, Doug!  Otters are among my favorite animals.  I have a great
story involving an otter. It happened in Israel a few years ago, at the
place where Jesus is believed to have been baptized in the Jordan River.
It's a heavily commercial site with crowd-control stalls along the
riverbank for individual and group baptisms. Two Russian ladies, one rather
rotund, were lingering in the river after their baptism, their robes
billowing in the water.  On the opposite bank, a Eurasian Otter was
frolicking in the river, a comical flash of greased lightning. The
juxtaposition of these serious acts of faith and the playful otter struck
me as hysterically funny.  I have a decent picture of the ladies, and an
unusable frame with the otter, but I had neither enough access nor any
trust-building time to get a usable photo of both. :-)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563 at N04/5223003592/
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/temp/L1007051.jpg.html

--Peter