Subject: [Leica] The myth of larger, no border etc..
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 22:23:49 -0800

The $50 was "special for the viewers of the video." He normally prices them
at $300-$800, mostly at around $400.

Of course neither Ansel Adam nor Edward Weston ever sold a print for more
than $300 themselves!!!

I go to the Weston Gallery every time I go to Carmel, and it's always a
major treat to see original Weston and Adams etc.