Subject: [Leica] Any recommendations prints on gatorboard?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 18:30:44 -0600

I think what we need to do is come up with a name for it, such as the
minimalist fine art frame.  The first print exhibit I saw, that got me
started on this hobby, was an AA exhibit in San Francisco in the 60's
(1960's).  I have no recollection of the framing.  The most my prints
have sold for is $500, at charity auctions with an open bar.  I don't
recall any compliments on the framing.

Ken