Subject: [Leica] health
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 11:09:17 -0600

Not bad, in fact better than my plan, which was a Viking funeral, as in
pushed out into our city lake in a burning boat while the local
Philharmonic played Wagner selections.  The rest of the funeral money
would go to buying good whiskey (lots of it) for the mourners to consume
while enjoying the sight.

Ken