Subject: [Leica] Ice at Christmas
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 07:15:14 -0800

Thanks Peter.  I know what you mean.  A few Februarys ago, my wife fell into
Mirror Lake when she slipped on the ice taking photos.  Not too wet, but
still scared me, as it was a mile back to the shuttle, and then an up to 30
minute wait there.  It was about 20F outside at the time, so instead of
waiting we just walked the extra mile back to the campground and to dry
clothes and a heater in our van.   We were joking about it as we took ice
photos this year, and being extra cautious at the same time.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

would ever have dared dream.?   James D. Watson