Subject: [Leica] how do you organize the lenses in your camera bag?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 01:22:29 -0500

A lady whose video you can watch on the subject designed this new concept
lens bag which men can use too. Even if they lift things a bit differently.
Shootsac Lens Bag (black)
Holds 3-6 Lenses, Flashes or Accessories
Six Wetsuit-Grade Neoprene Pockets
Front 3 Pockets Have Elastic Inserts
Can Be Used for Memory Cards, Cell Phone
Adjustable Shoulder Strap
Includes Interchangeable Neoprene Cover

They come in patterns and colors which would appeal more to feminine style
as they look like a ladies hand bag so black I'd think would be your first
choice though I never try to out guess people.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?N=10887441&InitialSearch=yes&sts=pi

Or

http://tinyurl.com/lolp6s9

Naturally seeing and hearing what she says about it in the video is very
interesting. Its not cheap its $179.
I'm amassing 5 new Nikon 1.8's and am thinking of using that bag for
shooting fast with them and storing them. instead of zooms.
A 20, 35, 50, and 85.
I already have the 50 from a few months back and in a week I get the 35.
But the end of next year I'll have the new 20 and the 85.
They average about 500 bucks each.  They're lightweight. And seem to be
filled wit a bit of helium.

On 12/24/14 3:09 PM, "Kyle Cassidy" <leicaslacker at gmail.com> wrote:

> I?ve got a two-compartment messenger bag insert in a belstaff 550 (very
> much
> like this http://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2010/10/messengerinsert.jpg
> <http://petapixel.com/assets/uploads/2010/10/messengerinsert.jpg>) , and
> typically I have four lenses with me, a 15 (plus finder), a 35, a 50 and a
> 135
> and I find that when I?m working I can never seem to find the right lens
> quickly enough as they all end up in one pocket or outside the insert, or
> they?ve gotten underneath something. I?m envisioning some sort of tray that
> sits at the top of one side of the insert with three or four partitions in
> it
> ? the messenger bag insert I think was designed for taller lenses ? I can
> put
> an 80-200 and a 28-80 in there vertically no problem and not lose anything,
> but the leica lenses are very small. How are you all keeping your lenses
> sorted?

kyle