Subject: [Leica] Yearbook prices
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 15:48:32 -0800

Hi Geoff,
Relax mon ami. IT IS THE BIG DAY RIGHT NOW! :-) MERRY CHRISTMAS! :-) Leave
it be as nobody is going to die over a few dollars regarding paper weight!

And nobody is going to die on the 25th regarding paper wight either! :-)

So turn  everything off and when you wake-up and get-up on the 26th?

I'm sure you'll be able to possibly answer some of these minor LUG BOOK
situations.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)