Subject: [Leica] How would you frame this gallery show?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 11:30:30 -0500

Two thoughts.  First, mount the prints on standard board or gator board but
then mount on a larger board so the edges that will get bent and beat will
not be on the image.  Second, consider laminating the prints with a matt
laminate.  This will protect from fingerprints and other random accidents
that occur to public art that will be touched.