Subject: [Leica] Cuba?
From: Clive at moss.net (Clive Moss)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 22:21:04 +0000

I went in 2009 on a group tour. Snapshots here:
http://clive.smugmug.com/Travel/Cuba-July-2009

In other news, I have just bought the Lumix LX100 - with a Leica branded
lens. I have been lurking lately - maybe it is time to rejoin the
conversation.

I am going to take the LX100 as my only camera on a trip to SE Asia - if I
can resist taking more stuff! 24-75mm  1.8-2.8 equivalent should be enough
lens, and the weight is very attractive.

--
 Clive Moss