Subject: [Leica] A 2014 year wrap-up
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 18:17:44 -0500

How about Dear Ted?  I feel the same as you.  We have made it through
another year and are still chugging along taking photos and looking for the
light.  I walked for miles today through a flea market looking for photos.
It was great fun and maybe I got something and maybe I didn't but I was out
there trying!

No, I have never had the slightest desire to smoke.  My parents were both
chain smokers and I grew up breathing in all of that disgusting smoke in
closed cars and having all of my clothes smell like smoke.  I grew up never
to put one in my mouth, but my sister grew up as a chain smoker.  Who knows
why!!  Her health is suffering greatly now and she is three years younger
than I am.  I wish I could say that none of my kids smoked but they all
have at one time or another and the youngest is still hooked even though
she can't afford it.  I don't see how it could be worth cutting off years
of healthy, productive life!

Keep shooting and keep healthy and we'll all be around next year at this
time wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lots of love,

Tina

--
Tina Manley