Subject: [Leica] Opinions Wanted: Sharp or Fuzzy?
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 21:40:19 +1000

Richard what is the rationale for each option?
Do you consider that either adds an atmosphere/mood that you prefer?
I don't follow what is added by the fuzzy approach myself. That tells you
my preference I suppose.
For another two cents the skies are not contributing to what I might prefer
myself.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman