Subject: [Leica] Leica M8 and M9 Sensor Problems?
From: zoeica at mac.com (zoeica@mac.com)
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 11:25:46 -0500

M8 used a different sensor so no affected. Sucks if Leica really knew about
this when manufacturing was taking place.

Yes, it's nothing new in the digital age. Both Canon and Nikon have had
sensor issues before and both were slow to acknowledge it even though it was
clearly an issue with users.

Chris Williams
www.zoeicaimages.net
504-231-6261