Subject: [Leica] Trade in my M9? (RICHARD MAN)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2014 20:29:22 -0800

Hi Richard,

Here's what "I MISS THE MOST FROM THOSE GREAT OLD DAYS!"

"KISS!" We took photos, made nice prints and it was all about "LEICA
CAMERAS!" GOOD, BAD, OR UGLY? Rarely the last two as we were all Leica
photographers and not the mixture of almost every crappy over techie gizmo
referred to as a :Super whiz-bang camera machine of today? That one must
nearly be a graduate of MIT to understand what the hell all the
indescribable words mean?"

In the good old days it was 99.9% about the QUALITY OF THE "WET TRAY print!"
Or the most important??????????

"THE CONTENT WITHIN THE BORDERLINES!"

It doesn't get much more KISS than that?
That's what I miss most!

cheers,
ted