Subject: [Leica] For trade? Or, maybe I'm just way off base.
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 02:35:54 -0800

Sue, in that case, just go to ebay and select "Completed Listing" to see
some realistic prices on what they go for. I *suspect* a Monochrom is
around $5K and a F1 Nocti will depend on its vintage, may be from
$3500-$6000. A F0.95 Nocti may be still around $9K? so I think they are
within +/- $1000. All the Nocti F1.0 has the same formula, but some have
hoods and some don't.