Subject: [Leica] And now a Lightroom question
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2014 20:13:58 +0100

Peter?actually, LR 4 does read Fuji X-Pro 1 files, but not XT1. At least my
incarnation of LR 4 does.
I have been a satisfied user of LR since version 1 and I have no intention
of switching to anything else. With the exception of cleaning dust marks on
scanned film, for which I keen an old copy of Photoshop CS3, LR does
everything I ever need to do with an image.

And Geoff: no, you have not concvinced me of the merits of the subscription
model. I coughed up my 72 Euro for an old-fashioned upgrade to LR5 this
afternoon.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman