Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Lug book deadline
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:34:10 -0600 (CST)

COME ON PEOPLE, GET YOUR PHOTOS INTO GEOFF!!  Lets not blow this, after all
the work done in the past and now with a new editor.  This is a great
opertunity to get your photos in print and also to keep the LUG tradition
going.  It does not cost a Penny to do this, only a few minutes to select 2
photos for the book.

GET WITH IT!

Gene