Subject: [Leica] Leica M-A
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 23:23:22 -0800

Geoff, I am not "Leica bashing." Heck, if I have the money, a Leica MP or
M-A is still high on my list.

Just saying that this is a re-issue. Remember the MP-Classic? Pretty much.

--
// http://facebook.com/richardmanphoto
// https://www.facebook.com/Transformations.CosplayPortraits

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica M-A)