Subject: [Leica] Toilets
From: johnbeeching at gmail.com (John Beeching)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 10:40:29 +0000

Tina,

Interesting and very important.

As a small child in England I lived in a house 60 miles from London that
did not have electricity, running water or sewage.  We used a chemical
toilet and got water from the pump on the village green.  When I moved to
Spain aged 6 we again did not have any of these facilities - the toilet was
a trench dug in the garden on which you shovelled earth after each use.
Sanitation becomes an acute problem when populations are dense.

John