Subject: [Leica] The Temple of Heaven
From: tmanley at gmail.com (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:27:11 -0500

The Temple of Heaven was also my favorite place in China.  We rented an
apartment in Beijing for a month and traveled on our own so we went there
many times.  It looks like some of the same people are still there!  They
didn't mind photos at all and were very friendly and co-operative. The
people singing were so enthusiastic!  They encouraged Tom to sing with them
and he did - not knowing a single word!

I'm enjoying seeing your photos and traveling through China again.

Tina