Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two views of a soldier
From: dennis.leicam6 at gmail.com (Dennis Kushner)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 10:58:57 -0500

The sepia one as it gives a vintage look. Both are equally good.

Tina, there will always be critics whose only opinion is the only one that
matters
yet despise when someone criticizes them. Just ignore them as you only have
to please yourself. I enjoy whenever a sepia post is found online.

I recall that when I first used Ilford XP2 when it was first released for
grainless
B&W, purists hated it. Now fast forward to grainless digital pix, pixel
peepers
expect (grainless) noiseless pix. Progress at it's best. Or is it?