Subject: [Leica] Robert Frank turns 90
From: richard at richardmanphoto.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 20:12:58 -0800

Stanford's Cantor museum is having a show on Robert Frnak. I was kind of
expecting it to me like "The Americans" show they did a few years ago at
MOMA etc., but this show at Stanford is different. While it has A LOT of
prints from the same period, only a few of the prints are from the book per
se.

It really shows what a great editing he did for the book. It definitely is
one of the most powerful photo books.