Subject: [Leica] I Need A Quick and Simple Image Viewer for Mac
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 18:21:13 -0700

Hi Robert,
Not sure of your reticence to use LR. It's perfect for what you want to do.
It's only a database and adding images to it only takes up very little space
on your disk. Renaming the folders in LR is also easy.
I've many thousands of images in my catalogue, some from over 10 years ago.
It's very simple, efficient and powerful.
Just don't think it's worth your time to reinvent this wheel....
IMO of course.
Best,
Bob

Sent from my iPad