Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Saigon
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 12:58:50 -0700

Tina Manley SHOWED:

"" Back to Saigon and all of the motorbike traffic:

http://www.pbase.com/image/158016408

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/158016415

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/158016420

Hi Tina,
6408....  Touch of the plane adds to the depth of the scene certainly on
takeoff and landings. Up high? It doesn't matter usually.

6415....  "WOW!!!!!!!" The title could be "A rat pack of motorbikes!" Even
though I rode a Harley for a number of years in big cities of Canada. I
never ever encountered a mass pack of this nature. I can honestly say, It's
certainly a unique photo illustration.

These bike images from Asia always leave me wondering?  "HOW MANY FOLKS ARE
INJURED DAILY? And how many are killed? :-(I bet a lot less than we
Westerners imagine.

6420.... A fabulous "ACTION PHOTO!" :-) Your shooting with a slow shutter
speed and panning with the action is exactly what this situation required
for its highest impact! A completely "STOPPED ACTION" would only have a
mother & child on motor bike?  BIG DEAL!  But in this manner it's extremely
story telling.

Good on you girl! :-)
cheers,
Dr. ted :-)