Subject: [Leica] IMG: NC State Fair
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:42:26 -0000

Nice stuff Ric, you've captured the unconfined joy of people dragging large
stuffed animals around in the boiling sun very well :-) They generally
feature a beaming man the hunter followed by a more dismayed distaff side
lugging the monstrous trophy...
MTH: Whatya mean, you're tired carrying it?
DDS: It's heavy - very heavy.
MTH: I won for you just to show I love and appreciate you
DDS: No it's ok. I don't mean to complain, but...

I particularly like Pineapple Woman, Crying Luke Skywalker, Drumstick Boy
and Girl, and Thumbs Up Man.

Douglas