Subject: [Leica] IMG: Bundled Sleep
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 09:07:51 -0700

Robert Adler <rgacpa at gmail.com> wrote:

> We leave tomorrow to go back home. One last image before we leave. Tough
subject to resist...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/Bundled+Sleep-2014-10-19.jpg.html
<<<<<

Hi Bob,
Not only a tough subject right now and can bring a tear to the eye when one
appreciates "the little one is your "NEW GRANDCHILD!" :-)

At the moment I have two "GREAT-GRAND CHILDREN ON THE WAY!" :-)
As we speak one could be working it's way out! :-)

No idea whether "Boy or girl child?" The kids' didn't want to know before
birthing if it were "Boy or Girl?" quite simply because?

ISN'T PART OF THE BIRTHING FINDING OUT IF YOU HAVE A BOY OR GIRL?"

So Kyle & Hayley, although anxiously wanting to know before birthing what
the child would be?" They offered that one of the truly magical parts of
having a baby is?????????

"BOY OR GIRL ONCE IT COMPLETELY ARRIVES!"

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)

--
Tina Manley