Subject: [Leica] IMGS: From the Plane
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 08:39:06 -0700

Hi Tina,
It appears you and I try to sit on the plane where a wing or engine can be
used as a foreground subject adding depth and sometimes a framing aspect to
photos from the plane.

Adds, not always. But sometimes? The seating spot doesn't quite work if you
don't have an idea of the internal layout of the plane?
But the seating can make or break a nice aerial photo.

cheers,
Dr.ted