Subject: [Leica] 2014 LUG Yearbook fourth notice
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 00:12:19 +1000

*Everyone please read.* I can only accept submissions to the nominated
email account* hopsternew at icloud.com <hopsternew at icloud.com>*. If you
send
them to my other email addresses,  as people are already trying to do, it
makes my job of collecting them and responding much harder.
I nominated a full seven weeks to send them in as well . If you send them
early as has happened already I will be looking at them from 2 November and
actioning them until 20 December.
Please help me out by reading the instructions that I have posted so that I
can do this project for you while still continuing my own activities and
projects.

On 16 October 2014 09:15, Geoff Hopkinson <hopsternew at gmail.com> wrote:

> *Submission Instructions:* Images must be sent to Geoff Hopkinson at
> hopsternew at icloud.com and may be sent during the seven weeks *from 2
> November to 20 December* *2014*.

Cheers
Geoff