Subject: [Leica] IMG: Father and Children
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 00:58:17 +0100

The Harbour Bar in Bray is hosting a photographic exhibition of aspects of
Bray and I'm putting in this one. I decided I needed a bigger print, but, as
it's a selling exhibition, the photograph must have a price, and I didn't
want to sell it, so....

I think it might chime with John's recent thread :-)

Fuji X100S. See LARGE and look at caption within the black frame to see the
price.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Father+and+Children.jpg.html

Douglas
_________